In the past few weeks, the UAE has been seeing foggy mornings and nights with very low visibility. As a reminder for your safety and the safety of the people around you, please ensure you follow these simple steps before and during your journey:
- Ensure that your fog lights are in proper working condition.
- Check your front & rear windshields and ensure mirrors are cleaned and polished.
- Do not drive with your high beam lights as it reduces visibility. Drive with your fog lights on instead.
- Leave sufficient distance between you and the car in front of you to increase reaction time and braking distance.
- Keep an eye on the road and use your ears more carefully to judge traffic that you cannot see. Turn off loud music and don’t use your mobile when driving so you can have full concentration when on the road.
- Avoid excessive lane changes.
Wishing you all a safe commute