Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policy
Al Masaood Automobiles Company LLC is widely recognized as an icon in the UAE automotive market –bearing a reputable status and ‘Driven by Ambition’ for over 40 years. Today, this status is further strengthened with Al Masaood Automobiles being the main distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Abu Dhabi.
Our Group has a world-class network of well-equipped service centers and extensive spare parts dealers. To help promote its commitment towards world-class facilities, the company has recently opened the Al Masaood Automobiles Nissan Service Centre, the largest Nissan service center in the world.
In applying Al Masaood Group’s adherence to superior service standards, we at Al Masaood Automobiles ensure both client satisfaction and long-term relationships through our highly trained staff and continuous investment in our showroom and service facilities.
Our Vision, ‘Embracing Heritage, Delivering Excellence and Innovation’ will be fulfilled through our Mission of ‘Connecting Employees and Customers on Our Journey into the Future of Mobility.’
In fulfilling all our responsibilities, Al Masaood Automobiles Company LLC shall act as a role model in promoting a culture of excellence by the application of international standards like ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. We hereby commit to:
- Exceeding customer’s expectations and achieving business excellence.
- Understanding the organization context and support its strategic directions.
- Identifying the QHSE Risk and Opportunities.
- Providing of qualified human resources, trainings and other necessary resources to manage QHSE management system.
- Reducing incidents, preventing injuries and occupational illnesses and to continuously provide a safe place of work for all personnel working under our control.
- Preventing pollution and reducing the impact of our operations and processes on the environment.
- Complying with the legal obligations and statutory requirements of United Arab Emirates and other applicable international laws.
- Defining individual QHSE roles and responsibilities of all levels within the company personnel.
- Managing and controlling contractors/suppliers/external providers’ QHSE activities.
- Providing framework for setting QHSE Objectives.
- Promoting QHSE awareness to enable employees to contribute suggestions and continually improve the Integrated QHSE management system.
- Reviewing this QHSE policy yearly to keep up with the latest developments.
Al Masaood Automobiles Company LLC is widely recognized as an icon in the UAE automotive market – bearing a reputable status and ’Driven by Ambition’ for over 40 years. Today, this status is further strengthened with Al Masaood Automobiles being the main distributor for Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Abu Dhabi.
Al Masaood Automobiles Company LLC is a company steered by a Performance Culture and is synonymous with world renowned vehicle brands. We strive to enhance shareholder profits and to become the employer of choice by maintaining a safe, healthy and sustainable working environment.
This purpose of this policy is to:
- To comply with the requirements of OSHAD SF requirements
- Set and maintain a framework that ensures Protection of the Occupational Safety and Health of our employees and safe operation of our offices
- Outline a commitment that ensures compliance with relevant OSH legislation
- To prevent work related injuries or illnesses
- To prevent damage to property or equipment from our activities and services
We commit to:
- Implement OSHAD SF standard requirements and comply with other relevant legislation.
- Protect the health and safety of employees and provide a conducive workplace that satisfies best OSH standards
- Work towards a reduction of incidents, prevention of injuries and occupational illnesses and enhance the health and well-being of employees.
- Provide appropriate OHS resources to manage OSH issues.
- Specify the roles and responsibilities of the entity towards its employees with respect to implementation of aspects related to OSH.
- Implement activities without jeopardizing the OSH principles and by following federal and local legislation applicable in the emirate.
- Identify hazards resulting from entity activities and set procedures and programs to control associated OHS Risks.
- Develop OSH targets and objectives.
- Take responsibility for contractor management.
- Promote awareness to enable employees to contribute to protecting their health and safety at the workplace.
- Monitor the implementation of the OSH policy objective and targets.
- Ensure continual improvement in performance.
- Conduct periodic review of OHSMS to keep up with the latest developments.
We will put this policy into practice by communicating it to all employees, contractors and other relevant stakeholders and we shall ensure that the OSH Policy is reviewed periodically.