Al Masaood’s Commitment to customers and partners during COVID-19:
The world is facing unprecedented times. The outbreak of the COVID-19 has turned into a global pandemic affecting our families, employees, customers and our businesses at large.
As the UAE Federal Government continues to take actions and steer course with the uncertainties of the COVID-19, Al Masaood remains committed to supporting the communities in which it operates throughout the course of the pandemic. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers.
We also care much about our partners and communities and have been working tirelessly to guarantee the continuity of our business and services. We also have set course to stand hand-by-hand with our government in this fight.
We realize in this time of crisis it is important for you to rely on and trust your strategic partners such as Al Masaood, and we are here to respond rapidly to your unique and changing needs. Al Masaood has been in business for almost 50 years delivering mission critical solutions to the UAE and across key industries.
Al Masaood’s leadership is meeting continuously to assess and respond to the crisis as it evolves, adjusting as required, and keeping the health and safety of those impacted front of mind. Following the guidance of the World Health Organization, we activated our business continuity and pandemic plans early on, to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, while continuing to provide the same quality of service.
On the 2nd of March 2020 we implemented ‘Project Wiqaya’, a series of measures designed to protect the health and safety of our employees, provide support to our customers in developing new ways to work, and ensure that our group of companies are prepared to manage any potential ongoing uncertainty.
Project Wiqaya is being guided by four principles:
- Protect the wellbeing of our employees and customers.
- Launch new virtual ways of working that are effective and reduce unnecessary interactions.
- Accelerate the adoption of new ways to work for our customers and ourselves through our technology and apps created by our business units.
- Anticipate global economic scenarios and take proactive measures to minimize the long-term effects of COVID-19 on our business
We leveraged our suite of cloud, content and process technologies to their full extent. We updated our travel policy both for work and personal reasons. We fully committed to following our leaders’ directives and adhering to the highest health standards set by the UAE.
We all need to do our part in “flattening the curve”, leading and learning new ways to work, and accelerating the transformation of work to digital and mobility.
Our Business Continuity Assurance
If you choose to visit us, please rest assure that all our showrooms and workshops will remain open without disruption to serve you in the current uncertain times.
Showroom working hours are: 09:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. Saturday to Thursday, until April 5th, with a possibility of going back to original working hours of 08:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
Service and Spare Parts Centres (Nissan, INFINITI, Renault, and Auto Central) working hours: 08:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m. from Saturday to Thursday.
Al Masaood Automobiles has also introduced solutions for your convenience & safety:
- Visit any of our Nissan, Infiniti and Renault showrooms by booking an appointment via website.
- Book or buy your new or pre-owned Nissan car on the website: nissanbuyonline.com
- Al Masaood Auto App offers you a host of services including appointment bookings, live chat service, and road-side assistance.
- ‘Drop Your Key’ service is now available 24 hours at any of our Abu Dhabi service centers.
- You can enjoy the option of a vehicle drop off & delivery along with settling the transaction at your doorstep.
- Whilst your vehicle is in for service, we can offer an Antibacterial and anti-disease-causing microbes AC treatment to keep you safe and healthy.
- For more information, call Al Masaood Automobiles’ toll-free number at 800 300 400.
- Or, call Auto Central Abu Dhabi at 02 888 3883 for your car service and repair needs.
Al Masaood Tyres, Batteries and Accessories (TBA) Division have introduced the following:
- Free vehicle sanitization services. You can now get your vehicle sanitized for free at our Sea Palace AutoServ branch. Call 600524443 for a booking.
- Free Service and Special Offers for Doctors and Nurses.
- Mobile vans that provide car care services and tyre change at a location of your choice.
- FirstStop pitstops remain open for the public in Abu Dhabi and the Western region.
Al Masaood Power Division’s 24/7 Service Hotline + 971 80068823 remains functional to assist in any emergencies. For more details, visit https://masaoodpower.com/.
Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles & Equipment Division still operates and our sales and service centre are ready to assist you.
We are committed to ensure our availability to assist you with in these uncertain times. For further assistance, you can always reach out to us through the following channels:
We also remind our customers of our Toll-Free numbers and e-commerce solutions.
Power +971 80068823
(www.nissanbuyonline.com) Reserving a Nissan online right from home.
Our hearts go out to all those impacted. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick, we wish you a full recovery. We are also inspired by the healthcare workers who are the first responders and working the front lines to provide need and care to those affected.